Sunday, July 15, 2012

The Daily starts!

Time and time again, I try to keep a blog but as history can show, the determination slides away as a duster against a board. So after much discussion with a certain friend in which I chronicle the memories I keep, and much thought (15 minutes on the way home, it is a quick drive after all), I decided to try and try again to keep this up.

Why? I'm growing old. Now I'm 22 years old bordering on the 23rd. I'm still as silly and fun as ever, but one notices the change. The boundless energy now bound, the memory retaining now un-retained. So I decided, to keep those precious memories, feelings, ideals or whatever comes across alive and etched in the internet world. Perhaps to garner interest from the world, to keep me going, or maybe to see if I would be 'trolled'. But in fairness, I believe it's the best possible medium, at least for me. If I wrote the latter in a diary, I'd probably forget where I kept it (though it'd be much more authentic and beautiful, I suppose)!

So there you have it. My reason to blog, categorize and memoir. I'd promise myself to keep this updated, but that's all to my own fluctuation in will. Maybe I'd drop out and come back again, but I guess it keeps this blog interesting, not to others but to myself. A sometime reporter of the daily khronicle that is my life.


No comments:

Post a Comment