Monday, July 23, 2012

Ramadan Update!

Today marks the 4th day of Ramadan, so to anyone who reads this is a muslim, I wish you a Ramadan Kareem!

Anyways, my recent posts have been about this short story series called Manama Dead. Honestly, it started just as a little thing to release all the ideas and creativity and somehow I'm very keen on the idea. The idea of Bahrain being taken over by the undead. Interesting ain't it? We've got a rich urban landscape and mix of people, so why not try it? Though, forgive me for the previous post last night, as I wrote it on the very last ounces of my energy for that day so I'm not really aware of the stuff I've written. Perhaps I'll review it soon.

Any other updates? Not so much, it is Ramadan after all...filled with peacefulness, food and sleep. So, in any words, an awesome month to just chill and lay back at home.

To spread the awesome-ness, please have a look at this little find I found on the web:

No comments:

Post a Comment